Reply to comment

June 19, 2019, 9:42 a.m. -  Zapp

It's nearly a Reuleaux Triangle. And, somewhere deep in the chasm of my brain, I recall there being a term for things that look like that and are used as friction gears, but for the life of me I can't recall.

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.