Reply to comment

June 19, 2019, 9:07 a.m. -  Andy Eunson

Does the lock ring for the chainring use a “standard” external bb tool? I think there is actually a more technical name for the tri lobed spindle crank interface. Polygon is a more generic term that would apply to a square tapered spindle too. It just means multi sided. Lava often cools into columns which is referred as polygonal jointing.

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.