Reply to comment

March 7, 2019, 9:44 a.m. -  Andrew Major

Assuming you have a standard 7/8" (22.2mm) bar then you're just looking for a Tektro 316AG. They can be had with black or silver lever blades and can be bought in pairs or as a RH only. You can find them online and any shop should be able to get you a set.  They are also called "Tektro Mini levers" or "Tektro Mini BMX levers" but make sure you specify that you're looking for the 22.2mm clamp because some kids bikes (Spawn for example) are using a 19mm bar and Tektro makes the same lever for that diameter and it's also called a Mini lever.  Hope that helps!

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.