Reply to comment


Jan. 23, 2019, 12:20 p.m. -  Nouseforaname

I think they're trying to reposition the Marzocchi brand as the everyman brand. An affordable upgrade/value statement. A bit less complex than the top flight Fox products, and a a bit heavier as a result. It's about all they could have done really - it wouldn't make sense to have both brands competing for the same customer with the same tech in each one. Now you've got a Fork like the Z1 - a stiffer chassis than the 36 for a weight penalty, and a coil shock that doesn't have the bells and whistles of the Fox stuff but will perform acceptably for 95% of consumers. The other 5%? Well there's a product for that. \#slowdayatwork

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.