Reply to comment

Jan. 29, 2018, 11:24 a.m. -  Andrew Major

RockShox now sells a product called “RockShox Butter” which is the same thing as Slickoleum and Slick Honey. In this case we did use both products but you are correct that the PTFE lube and Slickoleum were basically interchangeable. If you already own PTFE there’s no reason not to use it but if not I’d just recommend buying Slickoleum. Thanks!

Post your comment

Please log in to leave a comment.