New From Devinci: The Spartan HP
There’s a new standard for speed. Our long-travel enduro weapon brings Enduro World Series pace to everything you ride, with plenty of room for a water bottle. Right away, you’ll notice the thrust and stability of a rearward axle path. Pair that with a 160mm Split Pivot design that’s fully active under braking and you’ll experience time-warping levels of control. For those about to blast, Spartan HP is the rocket ship you’ve been waiting for. Hope you brought goggles.
Features and Tech
Split Pivot HP
Combining a high-pivot layout with our Split-Pivot platform effectively separates acceleration and braking forces for a buttery smooth ride with hyperactive small bump compliance, in all situations. The rearward axle path increases traction and stability the harder you push it and podium-crushing pedal stroke efficiency make this bike unbelievably fast
Modern trail bike geometry featuring a longer reach and slacker head angle for confidently tackling technical sections, while steeper seat tube angle helps you motor up the climbs.
Using bigger dropper stanchion for added longevity and reduced post flex. Insertion length Small - 225mm Medium - 250mm Large - 285mm X-Large - 300mm Use this tool to see what length post will fit your frame and legs.
- 29" x 2.5" tire clearance - Super Boost rear spacing provides massive tire clearance at 29x2.5 for capable mud ejection plus the traction you want when trails turn slick
- Chainring clearance - 28-36T
- Idler pulley - Sometimes the best parts on your bike are the ones you don’t notice. Extensively tested to be the most silent and durable pulley system out there
- Rider optimized chainstay lengths - Adaptable chainstay lengths on large/XL bikes for a fully balanced feel on the trail, while rider size-appropriate front triangle enhances overall stability and handling. 425mm on Small and Medium 430mm on Large 435mm on X-Large
- Metric shock with trunnion mount - Lower standover height design and a more supple suspension feel.
- Low friction idler bearings - Keep the wheels turning with minimal drag and even grease distribution for durability.
- Geometry adjust flip chip - Switch between Hi/Lo mode to customize ride characteristics. The flip chip is conveniently located at the base of the shock mount with less moving parts, meaning it’s easier to use, especially if you want to conduct some on-trail experiments.
- Threaded BB - Threaded BB for headache-free removal and easy maintenance.
- Universal derailleur hanger Reduces the risk of destroying your derailleur and makes it easy to source replacements when you need them.