The Ibis Ripmo AF Has Landed
It wasn't all that long ago that Ibis announced the Ripmo, a big travel big speed demon. Now, you can get an even rowdier version of the Ripmo crafted from aluminum, with complete bikes starting at only $2,999 USD. Read on after the break for all the details.
The new Ripmo AF (Aluminum Frame) brings the award-winning performance of the carbon Ripmo to a wider, rowdier audience. It’s everything we love from the carbon Ripmo, plus a few tweaks. Best of all, complete bikes start at only $2,999.
- 29” Wheels
- 160mm front travel
- 147mm dw-link rear travel
- 2.6” tire clearance
- Aluminum front and rear triangle
- Available in four sizes S-XL, fits riders between 5’ and 6’6
- Frame weight of 8.25lbs for a medium with a DVO topaz shock
- Available with DVO JADE X coil shock
SICK AF BUILD KITS
All three build kits come with DVO’s top of the line suspension components. With 1x12 speed drivetrains, four-piston brakes, reliable dropper posts, and real tires, we didn’t cut any corners. It’s the kind of build you can rally right out of the box. The Ripmo AF is backed by our seven year warranty and excellent customer service.
- Progressive suspension leverage ratio for compatibility with select coil shocks.
- Slack 64.9 head angle
- 44mm Fork Offset
- Steep 76 degree seat tube angle
- Threaded BB (73mm BSA)
- ISCG 05 Compatible with removable adapter
- Port style Internal cable routing
- 22oz bottles fit inside front triangle
- Size M-XL compatible with 170mm+ droppers, 125-150mm for smalls
- Molded rubber swing arm protectors
- IGUS bushings in lower link, bearings in upper link
- Metric 210x55 shock
- 203mm max rotor size
- 1x specific design
- Boost spacing
- Tapered headtube and steerer: ZS44 upper, ZS56 lower
- Complete builds start at $2,999
- Frame only w/ inline shock start at $1,799 with the Topaz, $1,899 with the JadeX upgrade
The Ripmo AF is available worldwide starting today. For more info, including a complete breakdown of build kits, head over to the Ripmo page on the Ibis website