The GX Eagle Has Landed
This is the range of Eagle™. The range to reach. To realize. A range beyond limitation or complexity. Beyond what’s been done before. A range where fearless dedication meets relentless engineering. Where silent precision meets trouble free reliability. Where simplicity matches strength. A whole new system for whole new horizons. The range to realize.
This is GX Eagle™.
GX Eagle Crank Set
The reliability of forged aluminum crank arms is undeniable, and the GX Eagle™ crankset completes its performance mission with the new X-SYNC™2 direct mount chainring. With numerous Eagle™ ring size options, your range can be tuned for any ride you can find yourself on. The GX Eagle™ crankset is designed around not only SRAM bottom brackets, but Eagle™ technology as a whole.
- Durable 7000 series forged aluminum crank arms
- Best-in-class chain retention and wear characteristics with X-SYNC™2 tooth profiles engineered to match perfectly with SRAM Eagle™ chains
- Light weight and durable direct mount ring construction
- A master-class crankset at a working-class price point, the super-tough GX Eagle™ crankset makes it easy for riders who are hard on equipment and/or setting up multiple bikes to have 100-percent Eagle™ compatibility
- MSRP: $120 - $170 USD
GX Eagle Derailleur
Simply put, the new GX Eagle™ derailleur extends the range of your riding because of its ability to handle the 10-50t Eagle™ cassette—but there’s more to this new derailleur than capacity. The GX Eagle™ derailleur includes the Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, so that chain management feels the same on every cassette cog, small or large. And a new Eagle™ pulley design, combined with the SRAM Eagle™ chain, helps to make this drivetrain super quiet and incredibly efficient.
- Best-in-class chain management with our proven X-HORIZON™ design and Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Simplified installation and added robustness with our repositioned CAGE LOCK™
- Best-in-class 1x efficiency and quiet operation with our Eagle™ pulley technology
- The GX Eagle™ derailleur carries with it the rough-and-tumble toughness of our X-HORIZON™ design; no derailleur wants to be abused, but the X-HORIZON™ design is built to withstand a lot
- MSRP: $110 USD
GX Eagle Trigger Shifter
The GX Eagle™ trigger shifter is the control center of the new Eagle™ drivetrain that unlocks its range to allow you to realize full potential of Eagle™. Superior ergonomics and adjustability let you shift quickly, comfortably and intuitively. The GX Eagle™ shifter carries with it all of the enhancements and improvements that the XX1 and X01 Eagle™ trigger shifters received, improving trigger feel, precision and durability for every rider on any terrain.
- Eagle™ provides the smoothest and most reliable 1x shifting in mountain biking
- Optimized shifting precision via X-ACTUATION™ cable pull works flawlessly with Eagle™ rear derailleurs
- Super durable forged aluminum trigger is designed to take a beating
- With MatchMaker™ X you can adjust your shift, brake and Reverb lever setup for lever ergonomics that are perfect for your hand position and the way you ride
- MSRP: $40 USD
GX Eagle Grip Shift
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. The new Eagle™ Grip Shift includes new, robust internals that make it even more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand, but this time with Eagle technology to accompany it.
- Improved precision and durability with our new Grip Shift mechanism
- The most durable shifter option for SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- Grip Shift is the shifter choice for many ultra-endurance athletes and extreme cold weather riders, since shifting Grip Shift requires less manual dexterity than a trigger shifter does.
- MSRP: $40 USD
GX Eagle Cassette
Best-in-class 1x range that allows you to ride anywhere, this XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth Eagle™ cassette FULL PIN™ technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design—similar to our X-DOME™ cassette—aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. New X-GLIDE™2 teeth features mate perfectly with Eagle™ chains to improve both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- Extremely durable and lightweight cassette that incorporates FULL PIN™ technology using eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 50-tooth aluminum cog held together with high-strength stainless steel pins
- Perfect range for any ride with our 10-50t [500 percent] gearing
- Smooth, consistent and optimized gear steps across entire range of cassette
- The XG-1275 Eagle™ cassette not only offers a massive 500-percent gear range for lower low gears and higher high gears, but also the ability for advanced level riders to ride larger chainrings for a smoother overall pedaling feel.
- MSRP: $195 USD
GX Eagle Chain
Though you may think of it as a humble assistant to the rest of the groupset, the GX Eagle™ chain is the epicenter of the drivetrain. Featuring link plate geometry optimized for massive 500-percent range, Eagle™ derailleurs, chainrings, cassettes and shifters have been designed to work perfectly with Eagle™ chains. Anything less is nothing but a performance, reliability and durability compromise.
- Increased longevity and better chain guiding with our all-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- The GX Eagle™ chain is constructed using the same link geometry and general manufacturing processes as XX1 and X01 Eagle™ chains, making it the ideal backup chain for XX1 and X01 riders.
- MSRP: $30 USD