The Patrol Carbon is the highly anticipated premium option to our well regarded aluminum Patrol. All the great features of the aluminum Patrol with a large reduction in weight and no compromise in strength. The carbon front triangle, seat stays and chain stays provide a crisp and responsive ride with excellent trail feel. Featuring all the same geometry and GiddyUp suspension the Patrol Carbon is even more capable up and down mountains. The fully guided internal cable routing for rear brake, derailleur and seat post are easy to use and rattle free. The collet main pivot keeps the rear end stiff and the threaded bottom bracket is a mechanics dream. With around a 600 gram weight savings over the aluminum Patrol the Patrol Carbon climbs like an E-bike, and descends like a downhill bike.
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- GiddyUp Link Suspension, 155mm Rear and 160mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Tubes Inside Tubes Internal Cable Routing for Easy Setup
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.5 lbs.