THE REVENGE OF THE RIPPER!
As in years past, the Trilogy will take place the weekend of the event with three unique courses on Mount Seymour.
Friday (7pm): Adidas Eyewear Chainless DH
A chainless time trial down the Richard Juryn trail.
Saturday (10am): Specialized Euro Enduro
3 timed descents with individually outlined times to reach each trailhead. The ‘race’ is the combined time of the three descents.
Jake S on Bottletop trail. Photo ~ Lee Lau
Sunday (10am): Trek Slash Super D
A classic to the Ripper, this will follow time trial format starting at the TNT trailhead and finishing in the Blair Range.
The NSMBA has been working hard this past week buffing up sections of the Ripper Super D course… and if you haven’t seen TNT since last year’s work you’re in for a treat!
- Race each event individually, or all three events on the same bike to battle for Lezyne Ripper King or Ripper Queen!
- Sign up to volunteer for sweet swag and an incredible experience! ([email protected])
- Register NOW to ride with your friends on a better Enduro course and $10 off admission! NorthShoreRipper.com
Matty G – Fromme. Photo ~ Morgan Taylor
Helena J on Severed Dick – Photo ~ Berglind Haftsteinsdottir
ALL WEEKEND at the BikeFest
- Demo rides from Norco, Trek, Giant and Specialized
- Many participating bike shops including Obsession, North Shore Bike Shop, John Henry Bikes, Different Bikes and Steed Cycles
- Performances by the Flow Riders
- Bike maintenance clinics
- On-site mechanics
- BMX clinics
- Pump track
- Mt Seymour Lions charity BBQ
- Beer garden
- Art show by notable photographers
- MuddBunnies Bike wash
and much much more!
Pump track – Photo ~ Lee Lau
Kids race – Photo ~ Lee Lau
Family Zone – Photo ~ Lee Lau
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE at Inter River Bike Park in North Vancouver!
Ewan F on Neds Atomic Dustbin. Photo ~ Dave Mackie
The Ripper would like to thank:
Obsession: Bikes, Specialized Bikes (for the 11th year!), Trek Bikes, Lezyne, Ryders Eyewear, Silver Star Resort, Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Race Face, Suarez, Adidas Eyeware, NSMB.com, our awesome volunteers, photographers, and many others!
Are you as stoked as we are for the new Enduro format at the Ripper, or the Chainless DH? Hope to see you out racing on June 8-9-10!